Secretary Bondage

5:08 AM Posted by raptor
This is the first drawing i did... of course, digital, and using a pen. I remember i tried before to draw with the mouse only, and it was a catastrophe :( so i never tried to draw on my computer until i had my beloved pen tablet. That little thing changed everything. From there, i started to draw and i never stopped again :D

Now, here, on my blog, you will see not only my drawings, but my walking through experience, knowledge and improvement.

The first drawing i made... the first one i share with you.

Enjoy! (that's an order)
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 Response to "Secretary Bondage"

  1. raptor Said,

    This is a test comment :p

    Posted on April 17, 2011 at 8:04 AM

     

Post a Comment

Blog Archive